Damage and Defectives
- Simple Office Furniture is proud to offer quality products with great value to you and your customers. All furniture is thoroughly inspected at several key points in our preparation and delivery process to make sure it is received in good condition. Simple Office Furniture will be responsible for all carrier damage and claims with carriers once notified.
- ATTENTION RECEIVING – ALWAYS SIGN BILL OF LADING “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” AND INSPECT THE CONTENTS FOR INTERNAL DAMAGE WITHIN 7 DAYS. BE ADVISED THAT NEITHER THE SHIPPER OR SIMPLE OFFICE FURNITURE WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED SHIPMENTS IF RECEIVED WITHOUT APPROPRIATE SIGNATURE AND NOTES. IN THE EVENT THE SHIPMENT ARRIVES WITH VISIBLE DAMAGE, SIGN FOR AS “DAMAGED UPON ARRIVAL” AND FULLY INSPECT FOR INTERNAL DAMAGE WITHIN THE SAME 7 DAYS. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NEGATE YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO FILE A FREIGHT CLAIM. EMAIL DAMAGED DOCUMENTATION AND PHOTOS TO SALES@SIMPLEOFFICEFURNITURE.COM
- Limited product warranties apply based on product brand. See Product Warranty.
- In the event an item arrives damaged on delivery or is otherwise damaged before your customer takes possession, please notify our Customer Care representative at 512.765.7001. Arrangements will be made for either a new part or unit to be shipped to replace the defective part/unit as deemed necessary and solely at Simple Office Furniture’s discretion.
- Return Authorization is required – Call Simple Office Furniture at 512.765.7001 to request authorization (returns will be accepted and credit will be issued only upon prior written authorization).
- The original purchaser/dealer is responsible to work with end-user to resolve all return requests due to buyer’s remorse.
- Cancellations requested after shipment, up to 15 days after your customer’s receipt for product returned undamaged in original, unopened packing will be eligible for credit at 50% of total price (50% covers credit for product value only – balance pays for outbound and return freight and restocking fee).
- After the product is received back into inventory, credit will be issued using the original payment method.
- All returns authorized, but not received within 30 days of authorization will be canceled and no credit given.